With gluten free cornflakes 🥰
Hello there. Today’s recipe is super easy, quick and deeeeeelicious. It’s an oven baked recipe that also my little girl loves.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into long pieces
- 130g cornflakes (I’ve used the gluten free from Tesco)
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 1 medium eggs, beaten with some milk
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Put the cornflakes in a food processor with three tsp of Paprika. Alternatively you can use a plastic food bag and manually crush finely the cornflakes.
- Separate the ingredients by putting the cornflakes in a bowl, the bitten eggs in a second and the flour in a third. Season the flour and mixture with milk and eggs generously with salt and pepper. Spray some olive oil on your baking tray.
- Firstly coat your chicken in the seasoned flour, shaking off the excess and then the mixed of milk and egg. Last, dip the chicken in the cornflakes and make sure that it’s completely covered. Place it on your tray.
- Bake until the chicken is crisp and golden for 20/25 minutes (Remember to turn while it’s cooking). Serve immediately and enjoy it. Tag me on instagram as @unamammainuk for your results.
p.s. you can serve this dish with a fresh salad, oven chips or mashed potato, everyone in the family is going to appreciate it 😊